Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

IMAGINE

This post is dedicated to my 1st born son, Gavin.  He is the 1st to ever get my unconditional love.   He is the one who made me want to change for the better.  He was the driving force in most of my decisions.  There is no doubt that I was too young and immature to fully understand what it meant to be a "MOM".  Having survived all that, he is growing into quite an amazing young man.  We are alike in so many ways.  His forgetfulness drives me insane until I walk into a room and have no idea what I was coming for.  I'm also pretty sure he got his 2 left feet from me. But we are very different in other ways.  Like the way he loves to be the center of attention.  Me, not so much.  And how he never stops talking.  I don't really have all that much to say.  He challenges me with his genius thought process and encourages me with eagerness to try new things.  Just recently he had a part in a school performance.  He had to learn sign language for the song Imagine.  I was very nervous that he would freeze up or forget.  Of course he nailed it and made me the proudest mom ever! Watch out, you might just see his name in lights one day.     




2 comments:

  1. That's Awesome!! Very impressive Gavin!! You should be such a proud mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good!!!! Way to go Gavin! Kelli, you are a great mom and your kids are blessed to have you :-) love you girl!

    ReplyDelete